I am in a commercial! In an era of console wars and mobile games, PCs are still the platform of choice for so many gamers. Check out the article and watch the full video here!
East vs West in this epic rivalry-weekend showdown as NYXL take on the Vancouver Titans. Enjoyed a fantastic night of OWL, competitive bowling, plus a private performance by the one and only grandson! Never ever miss a NYXL event!
LAST AND BEST GAME OF SEASON TWO
Gotta support my NYC fam. Amazing event by NYXL!
For event details: https://events.andbox.com/nyxlknockdown
eSports And Music Stars Come Together For Grammy Music Education Coalition Twitch “Stream To Make Music Matter”
(Press Release from ShoreFire)
Debut Twitch Stream to fund the expansion of K-12 public school music education programs
The GRAMMY Music Education Coalition strives to help music education become a gateway to bridging the gap to improve access for all. To help bridge this gap, the GRAMMY Music Education Coalition has partnered with Morgan Stanley Sports & Entertainment Group and Columbia Records, the first major record label to create a Twitch Studio, to bring this one of a kind event to life.
The “Stream to Make Music Matter” is a live-streamed event intended to drive awareness of the need to support music education in under-served public schools. On Tuesday, November 12th at 6pm ET viewers will be able to interact and donate to fund the expansion of music education programs to the 3.8 million K-12 students in the US currently without access.
“Stream to Make Music Matter” is an epic event that includes an all-star Fortnite squad session and interviews from a variety of guests, all in support of funding music education.
More info here: twitch.tv/grammymusiced
The “Stream to Make Music Matter” event will include:
- An All-Star Squad lineup led by a dynamic duo from the music and eSports space. Join The Chainsmokers’ Drew Taggart as he skydives into a Fortnite gaming session with FaZe Clan’s Nate Hill and other eSports talent! Twitch Partner LunaLyrik will be the hosts as fans have a chance to interact with Twitch and Music celebrities.
- The GRAMMY Award-Winning Chainsmokers have reshaped the indie, dance, and pop music landscape by churning out a streak of platinum hits.
- Nate Hill is a triple threat superstar in the making as a Pro Fortnite Player and member of the world’s most popular eSports team FaZe Clan, a fashion model for Ralph Lauren, Gap, and NIKE and as an aspiring singer-songwriter
- Donate in order to win Chances to donate and win specialty offerings from signed merchandise from Imagine Dragons and Maren Morris to special VIP concert experiences from Hozier, The Chainsmokers and Joyner Lucas, as well as giveaway items including high-end streaming cameras from PTZOptics, wireless Dolby Dimension headphones, and Poly RIG 500 PRO eSports Edition headset and the BackBeat PRO 5100 True Wireless earbuds.
- Proceeds will go towards funding music education in underserved and underfunded public schools. Specific funding will go towards learning technologies, instructional materials and curriculum, coaching and mentoring professional development, and more.
- Conversations with GRAMMY-nominated music producer Louis Bell and eSports host Jennifer “Narz” Vargas discussing Louis’ path to success in the music business and his perspective on music production, with a visit from hip-hop star Joyner Lucas.
- Louis Bell, the new King of Pop music production, is the man behind mega-hits like Post Malone’s “Rockstar” and “Sunflower” and “Havana” from Camila Cabello. Louis made it into an exclusive club by becoming one of only three producers in the history of Billboard to have 20 songs on the Top 100 charts simultaneously.
- Joyner Lucas, a dedicated philanthropist, innovator, and entrepreneur just launched a groundbreaking SONY backed music app called Tully. His recent releases with other notables like Eminem and Chris Brown have received over 100 Million views on YouTube.
This experience takes place on Tuesday, November 12, starting at 6 pm ET. Come witness music and eSports collide. “Stream to Make Music Matter” on a new Twitch channel created by the GRAMMY Music Education Coalition, a coalition of over 60 organizations dedicated to music education.
Click HERE to follow GMEC on Twitch and turn on notifications to get updates when we’re live.
About GRAMMY Music Education Coalition:
The GRAMMY Music Education Coalition, formed in 2017, is a non-profit dedicated to building universal music education participation in elementary and secondary schools nationwide. It is a coalition of over 40 non-profit music education organizations and philanthropies that gathers academics, philanthropists, educators, artists and parents to work together to create dynamic, diverse communities to create and sustain music education
A deep dive into the many facets of the gaming industry—the current landscape across media, sports, and business, as well as investment opportunities and the frontier tech driving this industry’s growth.
Explore the larger conversation around:
- gaming and influence
- vr/ar environments
- esports investment
- gamer on the forefront of connectivity and how to take the next step
For more details + live stream: https://goodgame.splashthat.com/
Proud to rep my Dominican Republic roots for @SamsungMobileusa + #LatinosinGaming Gaming Session! I was joined by @queenjetset @naughtynimbus @erinasimon in welcoming all who identify as Latinx for an insightful #SamsungExperience!
Never in a MILLION years did I think I would be speaking my vision. Sounds weird? It’s not. It’s one thing to have a vision in your mind and heart. It’s another to be able to speak it in the pursuit to make a difference. I want to make a difference for all Latinos; Spanish speaking or not we are family and we have to work to lift each other to better our future and cultures. All are welcomed!
Super honored to have been a host for Play NYC! Play NYC is New York City’s premier game convention for creators and players. It features games of all platforms, showcasing the latest projects from studios and developers from all five boroughs and beyond. Launched in 2017, Play NYC celebrates every facet of gaming in a way that only this city can.
Watch the clip below to the Women in Gaming panel I hosted!
Play NYC is New York’s first and largest game convention for creators and players alike. Featuring the latest releases from studios large and small, and from developers old and new.
Learn more about Play NYC here.
Feels so long ago when I spoke at @icenorthamerica about #esports and social media marketing but it was less than a month ago 🙈
Truly honored to join an incredible group of experts. @Whalersgg‘s @mrdiegogg, @echofoxgg‘s @KhalidRJones, @SaberVR‘s @SaberHurricane, and @TheSWITCHTV‘s Charles Conroy. What an incredible conference to have been a speaker at.
Speaker on Three Panels at ICE NA 2019:
- Monetizing Esports: How to make the latest tend commercially viable?
- Marketing to Millennials and Gen-Z
- Understanding the Major Esports Games: Teams, Structure, & Rules; Gamer Psychology
My escape to LA-LA Land is so enjoyable~! Especially the Westfield Mall. Literally stayed around for hours. Has everything: a movie theater, food, shopping, bubble tea, and more!
Got to visit the Livit HQ in LA! Super honored to be a contracted streamer with them!
I’m a huge foodie…. Love some of the food here! Visit my Instagram to get address to lcoations!
The Collegiate Starleague 2018-2019 Season culminate in a two-day LAN finals event on April 27-28 in Atlantic City! I worked the event under their social media team and had lots of fun!
On top of watching the top teams for CS:GO, Dota 2, League of Legends, and Fortnite battle it out for the grand champion title, CSL Finals will have panels, extra tournaments, meet and greets, a job fair, and so much more. So mark your calendars and get ready to join us in Atlantic City or watch the hype go down on stream.
Date: April 27-28th, 2019
Location: Adrian Phillips Theater at Jim Whelan Boardwalk Hall
Address: 2301 BOARDWALK, ATLANTIC CITY, NJ 08401
Tickets: $10 for one day, $15 for the weekend
CSL GRAND FINALS
The 2018-2019 season of CSL reaches its finale with the top 3 teams for CS:GO, Dota 2, League of Legends, and the top 16 teams for Fortnite going up to claim the title of grand champion! Played and casted live at Grand Finals, cheer on your favorite teams in person in Atlantic City or at home on our Twitch streams (https://twitch.tv/cstarleague and https://twitch.tv/cstarleague2).
On top of our league grand finals, additional tournaments will be held at the venue over the two days.
- Street Fighter V – open 1v1 & collegiate 3v3 format
- Super Smash Brothers: Ultimate – open to highschool and college students
- Apex Legends (PC) – Open 3-man teams
More information below!
We’ll be hosting seminars, aimed at helping YOU tackle the challenges that come with organizing collegiate esports!
- Getting Your School Esports Organization Recognized – Angie Klingsieck, Utah Esports Community Manager
- How to Host an Event on Your College Campus – Chris Postell, Program Director at UConnect Esports, Co-Founder of AllMid LLC
- Campus Community Building – Scott Zackman, Competitive Director at Rutgers Esports
- Leadership Transitions for Clubs – Rudy Delgado, Esports Industry Advisor
GUESTS, MEET & GREETS, AND JOB FAIR
We’ll be inviting special guests and hosting an esports industry focused job fair. Stay on the lookout for additional announcements for guests, talents, and companies!
ARCADE GAMES & CHALLENGES
Try your hand at some classic arcade games to compete for prizes; the top scorer for each challenge will win a gaming prize, including game console systems! Arcade cabinets will also be available for free play, including the following machines:
- Street Fighter 3
- Nintendo Playchoice 10
- And more!