“Who is Narz?”
As a Native Hispanic (Dominican) New Yorker, I pride myself as a full time content creator, producer, social media marketing consultant, and bussiness developer that works on buidling the esports + video games scene on the east coast.
What do you do?
I help meld marketing initiatives offline and online using effective influencer marketing strategies for market inception, social media strategies developement, and implementing live features to new business. See below for past clients + projects.
Below is a list of IPS, features, brands, and projects I have had the privilege to be a part of.
- Founded Girl Gamer Vogue as a platform for women to pursue their gaming ambitions. Blogged about the melting pot of gaming with psychology, fashion, and cultural events in NYC.
- Started GGVogue Marketing agency in 2014.
- Former-freelance journalist for Game Tyrant, Hip Hop Gamer, Game Skinny, Knickerbocker Ledger, Fatal1ty, and PMS Clan.
- Worked as a brand ambassador with Ubisoft, Wargaming, and Bethesda.
- Partnered with Riot Games, ESL One, 2k/Evolve, and Twitch for event planning projects in NYC.
- Worked with community brands Sonic Boom Box, Hypefestation, One Nation of Gamer, Defend The North, Team Spooky, NYC League of Legends, and NYU Game Center as a marketer, event planner, and consultant.
- I use to write at Game Skinny.
- Event Operations Manager PRESS START! : A VIDEO GAME ART EXHIBITION (2014)
- Event Coordinator ONOG NYC – League of Legends World Championship Pubstomp – Finals ReBroadcast 2014
- Nominated Hispanic Coalition 40 Under 40 in 2014 for my work in empowering women in gaming.
- Partnerships Manager and Social Media Manager for CAPCOM Pro Tour Ranking Tournament Defend The North 2015
- Social Media Manager for Onslaught Esports 2016
- Social Media Manager for Ronin HQ 2016
- Event Coordinator for Riot Games NALCS Summer Finals After Party
- Featured in Discovery Channel Hispanic Heritage Month: Culture of Curiosity.
- Featured in The Washington Post New Wave Feminism.
- Featured on Riot Games Hispanic Heritage Month 2018.
- Featured on Riot Games PAX West 2018 Alienware mobile stage.
- Speaker on PAX West 2018 Panel Latinx in Games: We Are Here and You Belong Here Too.
- Organizer for Esport NYC
- Co-Organizer for Muses App NYC Influencers Network
- Event Influencer Outreach and Coordinator for NYXL X Verizon Charity event for Digital Girl
- Featured on Games Geek Tech on Gaming Disorder as a Video Game + eSports Psychology + Data Analytics Expert
- Featured Guest at NYXL Network + Watch Party Industry Event
- Part Time Co-Host on Cheddar Esports
- Speaker on Three Panels at ICE NA 2019:
- Monetizing Esports: How to make the latest tend commercially viable?
- Marketing to Millennials and Gen-Z
- Understanding the Major Esports Games: Teams, Structure, & Rules; Gamer Psychology
Likes + Dislikes*
Hobbies are in this order (and also what I tweet about )
- Esports (i.e. Diversification Initiatives, Data-Driven Marketing, Digital Strategies, Law and Consultation)
- Gaming (i.e. Psychology, Fashion, upcoming NYC events, and cosplay)
- Tech (i.e.Website Design, SQL, VR, API, Data, OpSec)
- Marketing (i.e. Speakings, Panels, seminars, Tips, Guides)
- Books (i.e. Psychology, Tech, Research)
- NYC Gaming Events (i.e. Midnight Release Parties, Tournaments, after parties, and themed holiday parties)
*I dislike dust and milk. 😝
I am a for-hire Host, consultant, and business developer. If you would like to reach out:
Email me at narz [at] ggvogue [dot] com