“Who is Narz?”
As a Native Hispanic (Dominican) New Yorker, I pride myself as a full time content creator, producer, social media marketing consultant, and bussiness developer that works on buidling the esports + video games scene on the east coast.
What do you do?
I am a TV Host, Personality, and Streamer in Gaming + Esports. See below for past clients + projects.
Below is a list of IPS, features, brands, and projects I have had the privilege to be a part of.
- Founded Girl Gamer Vogue as a platform for women to pursue their gaming ambitions. Blogged about the melting pot of gaming with psychology, fashion, and cultural events in NYC.
- Started GGVogue Marketing agency in 2014.
- Former-freelance journalist for Game Tyrant, Hip Hop Gamer, Game Skinny, Knickerbocker Ledger, Fatal1ty, and PMS Clan.
- Worked as a brand ambassador with Ubisoft, Wargaming, and Bethesda.
- Partnered with Riot Games, ESL One, 2k/Evolve, and Twitch for event planning projects in NYC.
- Worked with community brands Sonic Boom Box, Hypefestation, One Nation of Gamer, Defend The North, Team Spooky, NYC League of Legends, and NYU Game Center as a marketer, event planner, and consultant.
- I use to write at Game Skinny.
- Event Operations Manager PRESS START! : A VIDEO GAME ART EXHIBITION (2014)
- Event Coordinator ONOG NYC – League of Legends World Championship Pubstomp – Finals ReBroadcast 2014
- Nominated Hispanic Coalition 40 Under 40 in 2014 for my work in empowering women in gaming.
- Partnerships Manager and Social Media Manager for CAPCOM Pro Tour Ranking Tournament Defend The North 2015
- Social Media Manager for Onslaught Esports 2016
- Social Media Manager for Ronin HQ 2016
- Event Coordinator for Riot Games NALCS Summer Finals After Party
- Featured in Discovery Channel Hispanic Heritage Month: Culture of Curiosity.
- Featured in The Washington Post New Wave Feminism.
- Featured on Riot Games Hispanic Heritage Month 2018.
- Featured on Riot Games PAX West 2018 Alienware mobile stage.
- Speaker on PAX West 2018 Panel Latinx in Games: We Are Here and You Belong Here Too.
- Organizer for Esport NYC
- Co-Organizer for Muses App NYC Influencers Network
- Event Influencer Outreach and Coordinator for NYXL X Verizon Charity event for Digital Girl
- Featured on Games Geek Tech on Gaming Disorder as a Video Game + eSports Psychology + Data Analytics Expert
- Featured Guest at NYXL Network + Watch Party Industry Event
- Co-Host on Cheddar Esports
- Speaker on Three Panels at ICE NA 2019:
- Monetizing Esports: How to make the latest tend commercially viable?
- Marketing to Millennials and Gen-Z
- Understanding the Major Esports Games: Teams, Structure, & Rules; Gamer Psychology
Likes + Dislikes*
Hobbies are in this order (and also what I tweet about )
- Esports (i.e. Diversification Initiatives, Data-Driven Marketing, Digital Strategies, Law and Consultation)
- Gaming (i.e. Psychology, Fashion, upcoming NYC events, and cosplay)
- Tech (i.e.Website Design, SQL, VR, API, Data, OpSec)
- Marketing (i.e. Speakings, Panels, seminars, Tips, Guides)
- Books (i.e. Psychology, Tech, Research)
- NYC Gaming Events (i.e. Midnight Release Parties, Tournaments, after parties, and themed holiday parties)
*I dislike dust and milk. 😝
I am a for-hire Host, consultant, and business developer. If you would like to reach out:
Email me at narz [at] ggvogue [dot] com
Be sure to follow me on social. I am available for interviews, research participation, and quotes. Contact me here.