The Brooklyn based made for Woman by Woman modern chic shoe line NicoNine launched their Kickstarter today! The line’s owner, Nicole Shwirtz, is a full time mom with an adorable 16-month old baby while pregnant with her second child! NicoNine has been a big dream for Nicole for more than 10 years and today the launch proudly recognize achievements in it’s shoe line:
- Modern designs with a twist in flat to low-heeled shoes
- Styles available in half sizes, 5-13, in narrow, medium and wide widths
- Shoes made to order, by hand, in Brooklyn, NY
- A brand that supports fellow women entrepreneurs who employ immigrant women with meaningful work at a living wage
- Prices reflect high quality materials and labor based in New York City.
Launch Special – for their first 24 hours they are offering the biggest discount – 10% off of the planned retail price – for $215 you get your very own Athena, in the color and size/width of your choosing. Within the US they are also including the shipping and you get the limited edition BAGGU as well!
Check out their Kickstarter and get your pair now!
After the first 24 hours, everyone will be able to purchase the Athena for $239, which includes the BAGGU and free shipping within the US.
Be sure to check out their social accounts:
I personally LOVE these shoes! They are the perfect go to work and brunch shoe for comfort anywhere in NYC. They can translate well from fall to spring and summer. And with each pair customized to your size and design, you can make a unique pair all for yourself! So what are you waiting for? Look at some looks from NicoNine’s LookBook below!